Hello and Happy New Year to all!
We have been busy during the holidays confirming the presence of the various speakers selected for Insomni'hack 2022 and we're happy to share that the following people will be talking at our conference this year:
- Christian Folini (@ChrFolini) - Adventurous tales of Online Voting in Switzerland
- Aiganysh Aidarbekova (@aiganysh_aidar) - Introduction to Open Source Investigations
- Crux Conception (@CruxConception) - An Insider Threat: What is Social Engineering?
- Georges-Bastien Michel (@FrenchYeti) - Forging golden hammer against Android app protections
- Denis Kolegov, JP Aumasson (@veorq) - Hunting for Bugs in "Ethereum 2.0"
- Jannis Kirschner (@xorkiwi) - Symbolic Execution Demystified
- Vladimir Meier (@PlowSec) - Automatically extracting static anti-virus signatures
- Charlie Bromberg (@_nwodtuhs) - Delegating Kerberos to bypass Kerberos delegation limitation
- Cesare Pizzi (@red5heep) - REW-sploit: dissect payloads with ease
The Insomni'hack team